The Safariland® 7360 7TS™ Mid-ride holster is incredibly durable, yet
remarkably lightweight. Constructed from SafariSeven™ the holster is
built to withstand the elements, including extremes of heat and cold. In
addition, the holster retains its structural integrity even when
On the inside of the holster, the SafariSeven material is non-abrasive
to protect your firearm's finish. Additional protection is provided by
raised surfaces which create airspace around the firearm, allowing dirt
and moisture to quickly clear contact. The 7360 7TS Mid-ride holster has
two retention systems, including the SLS (Self Locking System) and ALS®
(Automatic Locking System.) To ensure a perfect fit, the 7360 is
compatible with all Safariland holster mounting options, and the
mid-ride belt loop feature allows the holster to ride close to the body.
- Level III Retention™ Holster ALS® (Automatic Locking System) secures
weapon once holstered, simple straight up draw once release is
- SLS (Self Locking System) Rotating Hood Level IV Retention with Optional Sentry installed.
- A proprietary nylon blend that is completely non-abrasive to a firearm`s finish.
- Raised stand-off surfaces in the interior of the holster create air
space around the weapon allowing dirt and moisture to quickly clear any
contact with the firearm.
- Very high heat and low cold tolerances structurally sound from 300 degrees F to -50 degress F.
- Can be submerged in water indefinitely and still maintain shape and function.
- Matte finish designed to decrease reflection and can be maintained with a simple scouring pad.